Rally Events, New Work & Back to School!
During the first few weeks of August, we spend our time welcoming back old friends riding in for the Rally and touring our beautiful Hills (for all of you making the trip...don't forget to stop in and say HI!).
In honor of our motorcycle enthusiast friends, we've also scheduled a few events:
- August 8: Dakota flute player Bryan Akipa gave us the gift of his cedar flute with a live performance (and CD signing).
- August 11: Biker Chicz Book Signing! Several of the women featured will be autographing copies of the book in our bookstore from 10:00 am - noon.
- August 11: Author Patti K. Rudge will be here autographing her suspense novel about love and adventure in the Badlands, Wankiya from noon - 3:00 pm.
New Work in the Native Gallery
Our artists have also been busy in their studios making new work - headdresses, horse masks, and shields - for the Gallery...just in time for our rush of old and new friends!
Back to School
The last few weeks of the month, we transition to back to school mode and help teachers get ready for the new year - ordering books, picking out craft supplies, and scheduling book fairs.
We also offer school discounts for purchase orders (we do need additional information, so please call us at 800-541-2388 or contact us - we're happy to help!
Purchase order discounts for schools:
- 20% discount on books, language resources, posters, and calendars.
- 15% discount on DVDs and Audiobooks (some exclusions may apply).
- 15% discount on craft supplies (items already discounted not included).
If we don't have it, we will get it - we will also special order any book (not out of print) for your school.
Book Fairs & Special Events
Give us a call and set a date - throughout the school year, we also do Book Fairs and Special Events with our Bead & Book Mobile! We'll bring books, music DVDs, beads, craft supplies, and botanicals (or anything else you may want to feature from our store).
Stay in touch!
Yes, we have become social - become a fan, follow us, read our blog, or just say a quick hello - we'd love to hear from you!